For over 60 years, trademark and brand professionals have trusted Corsearch as the
premier provider of global trademark clearance and protection services. Now, you
can partner with Corsearch to protect your trademarks in the Trademark Clearinghouse
(TMCH), a new and important rights protection mechanism at the core of ICANN’s new
gTLD program. Corsearch can provide a cost-effective and easy-to-use solution for
filing and managing trademarks within the TMCH as an official agent.
Corsearch’s TMCH Filing Service provides a robust management system that allows
users to enter, review and submit trademarks quickly via the Corsearch.com platform
(log in or create an account in the upper right hand corner of this page).
- Time-Saving Submission Process: Just enter a registration number, and your
registration forms will be automatically populated with the relevant trademark data
drawn directly from the Corsearch databases of official PTO registration information.
No need to hunt for data or tediously transfer information.
- Accurate: Built in error-checking that ensures all required fields are populated
and that prohibited registration types are not submitted.
- Simple: Document upload feature allows you to easily upload and attach the
required supporting documentation including the Proof of Use declaration and sample.
- Intelligent: A complete list of acceptable domain names is programmatically
generated allowing you to simply choose those variations for which you would also
like to apply.
- Convenient: Easily manage all the filings, for yourself or your clients,
through the Corsearch.com platform and check the status of each registration as
it moves through the validation process.
- Informative: Receive email and platform alerts for any trademark Claims Notifications
that are received, as well as dates for upcoming Sunrise Periods.
After all of your trademarks are successfully validated within the TMCH, partner
with Corsearch to handle all of your new gTLD Sunrise period registrations.