Once you have cleared and registered your mark, maintaining its uniqueness is key
to ensuring its continued value. At Corsearch, expert Watching specialists closely
monitor new filings and publications of marks that may be confusingly similar to
yours and notifies you of any findings.
At Corsearch, we understand that alerts regarding potential infringement need to
be delivered without delay. That’s why our Watching specialists monitor trademark
registrations to ensure that you have adequate time to prepare any opposition or
other response to such events.
RELEVANT AND ACCURATE
Corsearch minimizes irrelevant marks through a strict quality assurance regime where
not one, but two sets of eyes review each citation — a key advantage over computer-generated
and non-filtered notices.
EASY MONITORING OF YOUR NOTIFICATIONS ON THE CORSEARCH PLATFORM
Corsearch’s integrated platform brings you the best data with the best tools.
- Move seamlessly between views
- Re-order columns so what’s most important is viewable in the order and format you
- decide how much information appears in summary format alongside full record detail
on your screen
- Extensive sorting, filtering and tagging capabilities also allow for a high level
of organization, and collaboration between users is easy, with all users’ notes
viewable at a glance.
- Create charts and correspondence directly within the platform.