Senior ICT Infrastructure and Security Architect
Who would we like to meet?
The ideal candidate
This position requires a candidate with good business acumen along with technical depth to assist with architecture, implementation, and support. Also, you will possess knowledge and experience in designing and engineering of ICT infrastructure and security solutions, and you should have technical experience (hands-on implementation) in these areas. Project management skills are a plus.
- Proficient with the design, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and monitoring of core LAN/WAN/MAN services, wireless solutions, servers, printers and office/development environments
- Expertise in creating repeatable, reliable, scalable and secure ICT architectures, with fault tolerance, performance tuning, monitoring systems, statistics/metrics collection, and disaster recovery
- Vulnerability Discovery and Analysis
- Forensic Analysis
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP, including packet-level traffic analysis
- In-depth understanding of security and access control
- Additional areas of expertise in areas such as VoIP welcomed
- Experience with management tools
- Experience supporting VMware deployments on networking technologies
Senior ICT Infrastructure and Security Architect with experience in implementing and supporting cloud / IaaS architectures, servers, office and development environments, SDWAN and Security policies. From an infrastructure perspective, you will work to understand key business objectives and drivers, and design infrastructure components to support those requirements to maintain the overall infrastructure and security architecture. This position requires a candidate with good business acumen along with technical depth.
- Architect and manage installation, integration, operation, administration and support of various hardware devices including routers, switches, firewalls, wireless devices, servers, printers and office/development environments in general
- Communicating with client (and internal) end user and management groups regarding infrastructure design, maintenance, security and administration
- Work under limited direction with extensive latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment
- Carry out information security strategy both internally and externally to the company
So, what do we do?
Corsearch is the best-in-class in Trademark Clearance and Watching solutions. We do this by helping law firms and corporations manage trademark and brand issues. We are a growing, dynamic, international business with American roots. We are proud of our informal atmosphere, our worldwide presence and short communication lines.
What's in it for you?
- A job in Mechelen
- A Permanent contract
- A competitive salary
- Company car
- Various extralegal benefits: DKV-insurance, Meal vouchers of € 8…
- You’ll be part of an international corporation with offices all around the world
- We offer you a flexible, challenging and changing work environment
Please send inquiries to HR@corsearch.com