Sr. Architect ICT, Cloud and Applications
Who would we like to meet?
The ideal candidate
This position requires a candidate with good business acumen along with technical depth to assist with architecture, implementation, and support. Also, you will possess knowledge and experience in designing and engineering of cloud infrastructure and office automation solutions. Project management skills are a plus.
- Expertise in creating repeatable, reliable, scalable and secure ICT architectures, with fault tolerance, performance tuning, monitoring systems, statistics/metrics collection, and disaster recovery
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP, including packet-level traffic analysis
- Additional areas of expertise in areas such as VoIP welcomed
- Experience with management tools
- Experience supporting VMware deployments on networking technologies.
- Minimum of that 3+ year in an infrastructure architecture role in areas like but not limited to hosting, storage, network, VMware, tools and application platforms
- Hands on implementation experience with any of the following: Azure, AWS, Cloud IaaS / PaaS, O365, Cloud Integration, etc.
- Strong Project Management skills and ability to drive projects through to completion
- Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365
- Azure or AWS w/ Active Directory
- Scripting & PowerShell
- Virtualization – Hyper-V Preferred
- Storage – HP 3 Par Preferred
- Travel will be required
Sr. Architect ICT, Cloud and Applications with experience in managing, implementing and supporting hybrid datacenter setup (AWS, Azure, private), AD, DR, business applications (Netsuite, Adaptive, O365, VC, Genesys, generic SW tools, …) and helpdesk. This position requires a candidate with good business acumen along with technical depth to assist and liaise with software architecture.
- Architect and manage installation, integration, operation, administration and support datacenter setup, AD, DR, business applications (Netsuite, Adaptive, O365, VC, Genesys, generic SW tools, …) and helpdesk
- Communicating with client (and internal) end user and management groups regarding infrastructure design, maintenance and administration
- Work under limited direction with extensive latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment
- Liaise and participate with software architects regarding the requirements of roadmaps
- Translate these requirements to the area of responsibility and ICT infrastructure colleagues
- Build awareness through training and education
- Collaborate to design implementation and operating procedures.
- Leadership and mentoring of team members
So, what do we do?
Corsearch is the best-in-class in Trademark Clearance and Watching solutions. We do this by helping law firms and corporations manage trademark and brand issues. We are a growing, dynamic, international business with American roots. We are proud of our informal atmosphere, our worldwide presence and short communication lines.
What’s in it for you?
- A job in Mechelen
- A Permanent contract.
- A competitive salary
- Company car
- Various extralegal benefits: DKV-insurance, Meal vouchers of € 8…
- You’ll be part of an international corporation with offices all around the world
- We offer you a flexible, challenging and changing work environment
Please send inquiries to HR@corsearch.com