Trademark Search Analyst
Corsearch (www.corsearch.com) is the premier provider of clearance and protection solutions for trademark brands or IP, Corsearch delivers the most accurate, insightful research and productivity-enhancing solutions, through innovative technology and service designed to meet the specific needs of our clients. Working for Corsearch is working in a dynamic and international environment, with colleagues and customers around the globe. The Belgian office is based in Mechelen and can be easily reached by Public transport.
About the job
After an intensive training (on the job), you will work within the trademark Search Operations Team. Before companies file a Trademark, it is recommended that a search is done to verify if there are no conflicting rights; for instance, whether a new brand that a company might want to launch doesn´t already exist. Searches can be conducted on a country by country basis but can also cover multiple countries or a region like the EU. Your job is to help our customers with conducting these searches. Strong language skills are therefore absolutely required for this function.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Set appropriate research strategy for trademark searches.
- Conduct trademark searches.
- Contact customers to discuss research strategy or selection.
- Conduct trademark watch research tasks.
- Conduct any other task of our operations research team.
The continuous usage of a computer, software applications and specific tools of Corsearch are part of your daily work methods.
You will work from our offices in Mechelen
What we offer
- You like languages. That’s why you like to do word puzzles in your spare time.
- You like some routine but like to improve and challenge yourself on a daily.
- You can work in an autonomous way, but you also like teamwork.
- You combine accuracy with speed, you are organized and you have a good eye for detail.
- You are computer literate.
- You have strong analytical and communication (telephone and interpersonal) skills.
- Excellent English & French language skills. Any other language is a plus. (e.g. Dutch, Italian).
- You have a bachelor’s degree.
- Competitive salary and additional benefits, including meal vouchers: €8 (1,09 employee & 6,91 for the employer), DKV insurance, Pension plan, Disability insurance and Eco-vouchers.
- A 38-hour work week with flexible hours (start between 7.15 am and 10 am and stop between 3.30 pm and 7 pm.
- A very international & multicultural work environment. You will be able to speak (and improve) multiple languages daily.
- A lovely group of colleagues in your team. Today the Search team consists of 9 people.
- You can buy lunch in our cafeteria at democratic prices
- We are located at a 10-minute walk from the train station of Mechelen. We fully reimburse your ticket.
- We offer an international feel in a growing company (+- 200 employees worldwide).
Welcome to Corsearch.
We are looking forward to meeting you!