Who would we like to meet?
The ideal candidate
Has a solid knowledge of International Accounting and knows his/her way around ERP systems (we use Netsuite). Is proactive and has a just do it mentality.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in accountancy.
- You have solid experience in an international accountancy department (or in an independent accountant agency).
- You speak French/English; notions of Dutch is an advantage.
- Excel doesn’t know secrets for you; for our accountancy activities we work with Netsuite, so experience with Accounting ERP systems is a big plus
- You work precisely.
- Your personality is characterized by an eagerness to learn, self-motivation and a good communicator.
As Internal Accountant you assist the Finance Manager in a broad package of responsibilities:
So, what do we do?
- You work in all aspects of general accounting that include month-end financial close, account analysis and journal entry preparation: For instance: You are responsible to encode bills and bank accounts documents in our software tool (Netsuite).
- You prepare international payments. (Mostly: Belgium/France/Luxembourg)
- You have regular contacts with suppliers and clients, mainly in French/English.
- You assist the Finance Manager with preparing tax declarations.
- You manage expense notes.
- You run internal reports.
Corsearch is the best-in-class in Trademark Clearance and Watching solutions. We do this by helping law firms and corporations manage trademark and brand issues. We are a growing, dynamic, international business with American roots. We are proud of our informal atmosphere, our worldwide presence and short communication lines.
What’s in it for you?
- A job in Mechelen
- A competitive salary.
- Meal vouchers of € 8.
- Commute: 100% reimbursement for public transportation
- 38 hours work week (Fulltime)
- A company restaurant at democratic prices
- An excellent and central location in Mechelen (at 10 min walking distance from Mechelen station)
- You’ll be part of an international corporation with offices all around the world.
- We offer you a flexible, challenging and changing work environment.
Looking forward to meeting you!